Coal Tit

IanC_UK

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ian Cook
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken today in a fantastic location in Scotland :) Thanks Charlie :)

1D MK3 and 100-400 handheld :)

Coal_Tit1.jpg

very nice shot ian,they was one of my favourite garden birds last summer but they havnt been on this year :-(

Great shot Ian
excellent pose
pete

Great shots, Ian. Specially the second. The green buds of the foliage make the picture.

You're lucky to get some shots, every time I went to take one, Charlie nudged me and made me laugh! :D

This one I got seems chubbier than yours but it could be the same one before having had to work its socks off feeding its young!

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/gallery/data/500/Coal_Tit23.jpg

Last edited:
Its possible Janice, there were 2 floating about, along with a Sparrowhawk, Buzzards, Great Spotted Woodpecker, Goldfinches (but typically just as i had packed up and Charlie had closed the hide lol Is a great place am 110% jealous of it :) hehehehe

and that Charlie is a dour miserable b***er ;)

Thats a cracking shot you got there too Janice :)

Its possible Janice, there were 2 floating about, along with a Sparrowhawk, Buzzards, Great Spotted Woodpecker, Goldfinches (but typically just as i had packed up and Charlie had closed the hide lol Is a great place am 110% jealous of it :) hehehehe

and that Charlie is a dour miserable b***er ;)

Thats a cracking shot you got there too Janice :)

Ahem! I go away for a week to recover from The English invasion ( Well Janice felt like an invasion in one!) & this is what is said about me. You forgot the " Thrawn" bit though Ian. The rest is all true though:LOL:
Just for the record I really liked no 2. Now about my fee......:LOL:

Your fee is being able to watch masters at work with their Canon cameras! ;)

Thanks Janice. Just sprayed the monitor with Chinese Green Tea after reading that comment.That will be after you have worked out how to switch it on I take it.:razz:

No need.... it is always on standby.... that's why I get such good shots while you are fiddling away with your camera settings and saying "oh b****ks" every 2 seconds! :D:D:D

No need.... it is always on standby.... that's why I get such good shots while you are fiddling away with your camera settings and saying "oh b****ks" every 2 seconds! :D:D:D
Oh B****cks thats my secret out. Better go & read the manual then:LOL:

Back