B&W Cobbold's Point, Felixstowe

Edit My Images
No
A rare black & white image from me taken at Cobbold's Point, Felixstowe. I decided given the calm sea conditions on the day that I would do a long exposure as the water wasn't all that inspiring & actually it was a pretty grey day with no interesting light. I spent a bit of time processing it to try & make the most of it & for someone that doesnt do much B&W photography am quite happy with the result.

121 secs at f/16
IMG_2573 by Tom Harvey, on Flickr

Thanks for looking T

Love that. Stunning shot and well worth the time spent on it.

For me, I'd just lift the whites / highlights a fraction more but lovely none the less.

That works for me Tom, nicely processed with interest. I didn't know it had a name other than the stones at Felixstowe, or even Mr Minns stones :) . The only thing I don't like about it is the boulders but I know its difficult to not include them.

Very nice shot Sir, well composed with a really good mono conversion.(y)

George.

Excellent, I do like that ;)

Thanks for the comments everyone.

That works for me Tom, nicely processed with interest. I didn't know it had a name other than the stones at Felixstowe, or even Mr Minns stones :) . The only thing I don't like about it is the boulders but I know its difficult to not include them.

Actually Mr.Minns stones are just round the corner from the ones in this shot. These are my stones ;)

Back