Cobbolds Point, Felixstowe

Love this Tom (y)

I really like that Tom - composition that was clearly intentional even without what yu wrote, and lovely colours. Only change I'd make - and this is my preference - would be to deepen the shadow areas front RHS because the back of the closest concrete shape looks just a little too light for the rest of the image.

:)

i disagree its quite flat and the horizon has distortion.

A tiny bit of distortion. I rather like the relative lack of contrast. Perhaps it's because that's how I tend to process - keeping detail and minimising blacks/whites (keeping the adjusted curve black/white points within the histogram). There are minimal blacks here and it's IMHO all the better for it.

A tiny bit of distortion. I rather like the relative lack of contrast. Perhaps it's because that's how I tend to process - keeping detail and minimising blacks/whites (keeping the adjusted curve black/white points within the histogram). There are minimal blacks here and it's IMHO all the better for it.

Thanks Steve

The distortion was minimal & I hadnt really noticed it(maybe my eyes are on the way out!) but never the less I have addressed it. Im happy with it anyway!

“Cracking” shot, nothing more to be said.(y)

George.

Very nice Tom.....love the composition, the delicate light and tones.

Back