weekly Cobra's 2020 cataclysmic catastrophes Week 52 decorate and done!

Hahaha, great idea. :D

Ha, I like it, a great take on the theme, really made me chuckle.

Lol - I like it... very creative :)

Haha great take on the book theme :)

Last edited:
being a Harry potter fan he sprang to mind when I saw it on the main thread, so it works for me and made me smile

Book
I've been trying to think of a way to incorporate Harry Potter in a photo. I got close, but it would have involved fire indoors, so thought better of it.
You've managed to get do it safely.

Ha ha, well done
Thanks Donna
HP and the one-eye prince?
:LOL: I guess so
BOOK - And I thought it was "Stig of the Dump"!!
Hmmm perhaps I should have done a selfie at work :D
I've been trying to think of a way to incorporate Harry Potter in a photo. I got close, but it would have involved fire indoors, so thought better of it.
You've managed to get do it safely.
Fire doors? :runaway:

Sorry to some for the slow response, I never got the notifications for some reason :thinking:

Thanks guys I appreciate you dropping by and commenting (y)

Last edited:
Week 11 Transport(ed)

If you were norty years ago, you got Transport(ed) to Aussie land.
This is one of the strange creatures that you may well have encountered on your travels.
They have a unique way of transporting their off-spring.

Kroo1.jpg

Last edited:
The shoe hornage is strong in that :) nice shot though.

You are definitetly up for 'shhoehorn of the year' with that one - even I think that's pushing the boundaries :D!. Nice image though ;)

You are definitetly up for 'shhoehorn of the year' with that one - even I think that's pushing the boundaries :D!. Nice image though ;)
I do try Jim, I do try :D

Thanks for dropping by (y)

Last edited:
Well done.. that's a double shoehorn in my book. Does that count as multi-tasking :D

Like your natural thinking behind the shot, its a form of transport for little Joey.
Thanks Stan
Well done.. that's a double shoehorn in my book. Does that count as multi-tasking :D
Multi tasking? Hmmm yes I guess so Helen :D

Thanks for dropping by guys :)

I see no shoe-horn. No idea what this lot are on about... love the little joey snout poking out :)

That is great for transport, we took our grand daughter to Sea view on the I.O.W years ago when she was about 3 and boys in mums pouch fascinated her, I have a photo somewhere of her trying to get a look in one. (you could walk through the enclosure)

Back