weekly Cobra's 52 surreptitious Shoe-horns for 2016 week 52 celebrate and done

Cobra

In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
Through 2015, I never took my self seriously, as planned.
I don't see why 2016 should be any different :D

So, to kick off, and of course its a bit of a Cheet(ah) Its one I took earlier this year, so its an old image.

Back of the net with a gob shot :woot:

IMG_7213-12-07-14.jpg

Last edited:
ha..ha.. nothing wrong with this... Super creative application of the shoe-horn method . Like the foreground interest provided by the little flowers here
Cheers Jason (y)

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Another cracking animal photo, looks like he's gonna polish his claws on his chest

Old image :naughty:
Great gob shot....is it my Mac or does it have a green hue?Cheers.
I'm not seeing it TBH Andy, but its possible, bright day, shot through glass, there is sometimes a bit of a back reflection.

Start as you mean to go on thats what I think :D
Indeed I do Susie :D
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's also an 'old' joke by now.
The old ones are the best :D

Thanks for dropping by and for the kind ( sarcastic mostly :D ) comments, guys, its appreciated (y)

Is this a new thread for 2016? Not sure about old image but its the same old....:)
Yep its an old shot to kick off week 0 for 2016, Stan (y)

Start as you mean to go on then (y) I wouldn't expect anything else, I am with Andy in the WB needs a slight adjustment

Ha!Cheetah! Old photo! so tha'ts the way it's going to be this year :LOL:
great photo!

Ha!Cheetah! Old photo! so tha'ts the way it's going to be this year :LOL:
great photo!
New year, but no change from last year, I am happy to announce (y)
:D

Good grief - hadn't realised that TP52 2016 had kicked off already. Masses of submissions already for Week 0 - what's going on?
He looks bored - you been talking to him again PHP ? Excellent start mate.:clap:

Good grief - hadn't realised that TP52 2016 had kicked off already.
I did mention a few days ago that I would put up a practice round as a few people were itching to get started,
This weeks theme ( for real) is also up now (y)

He looks bored - you been talking to him again PHP ?
PHP?
Yep its their normal look when I turn up and start pionting camera's at them :D

Excellent start mate.:clap:
Cheers Carl (y)

Nice old image and a good test of this years Acme super heavy duty shoe horn :) I'm with Andy, I can see a slight colour cast as well - maybe the photo has faded because it's so old? ;)

So hear we go then, for real.
Oi! I'm talking to you!
Are you De(a)f Leopard?
(Heavy metal, get it ? :D )

week1-def-leopard (heavy metal).jpg

Just joking :D

From one predator to another

Week 1 IMG_7067 Metal.jpg

Hi, I think I preferred the Def leopard pun, the other one has background issues I am sure you are aware of which is a pity as it looks like an interesting model

Hi, I think I preferred the Def leopard pun, the other one has background issues I am sure you are aware of which is a pity as it looks like an interesting model
Its supposed to be camouflaged they just don't stand around waiting to be photographed you know :D

Cheers Allan (y)

To be fair, surely the predator should just be the background, iirc they were invisible :)
I get where you're coing from though. I do like Gary's idea of using nuts and bolts for the background. Something for a re-shoot when/if it gets pulled?

Loving the Def Leppard pun, far more you :) saw them once at the Hammersmith Odeon (they were being supported by Rock Goddess who were the band I really went to see).

Photographically I prefer the leopard but good effort with the predator (y)

Surely it should be on tinfoil then :p
Fair point well presented (y)

Would have looked good laid on other nuts and bolts :)
Good idea (y)

Def Leopard :)

But #2 for me. I'd prefer him stood up with this or a different BG.

Cheers.
He was stood up actually, god knows why it looks like its laying down ( yes I agree BTW) :rolleyes:

To be fair, surely the predator should just be the background, iirc they were invisible :)
I get where you're coing from though. I do like Gary's idea of using nuts and bolts for the background. Something for a re-shoot when/if it gets pulled?
Loving the Def Leppard pun, far more you :) saw them once at the Hammersmith Odeon (they were being supported by Rock Goddess who were the band I really went to see).

Photographically I prefer the leopard but good effort with the predator (y)
Thanks ( for being honest) all (y)
Actually I don't like it either, I never achieved what I set out to do and did a re-shoot

The leopard shot is superb - great lighting and regal posture. That pun was terrible but had to laugh and so earned you the fit in my eyes. Predator maybe offers a more acceptable theme fit but the leopard takes it for photography and humour. :LOL:

Last edited:
The leopard shot is superb - great lighting and regal posture. That pun was terrible but had to laugh and so earned you the fit in my eyes. Predator maybe offers a more acceptable theme fit but the leopard takes it for photography and humour. :LOL:
There are no changes planned for 2016 Carl :D

Glad it amused you (y)

Back