Coffee Style Lay Flat Photobooks

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
No
I've always used Loxley in the past and a 30 page Infinity version is around £112. Any recommendations for a lower cost version? Planning on putting together about 3 of the family.

Try photobox, I brought one last year and was impressed with the quality and service I got. They do lots of special offers, I had 60% off mine via e mail voucher and an A3 lay flat book with around a hundred pages was £54! Have used them a couple of times since and been happy with the prints and book.

Try photobox, I brought one last year and was impressed with the quality and service I got. They do lots of special offers, I had 60% off mine via e mail voucher and an A3 lay flat book with around a hundred pages was £54! Have used them a couple of times since and been happy with the prints and book.

Thanks Jessica for your input. I think I'm going to stick with Loxley for this after all. I posted something similar a while back but a wedding album, shot from the hip earlier without tracking back. You do get what you pay for, I thought NPhoto and Vanilla looked ok at the Photo Show last time so was curious about those, anyone with experience of either?

Not sure how prices compare but I've used blurb in the past and Saal's product is a quantum level above and I suspect with the discount code price would be competitive.

Ace used Albelli (now Bonusprint) in the past and was happy with the results. The paper used in the lay flat books is quit thick though.

Back