Colchester Zoo Mixed Set

Name
Fi
Edit My Images
Yes
Love the monkey but #3 is a superb portrait :)

All of these are excellent photographs to pause and look at. And then to look at again!

Great processing on the Tamarin, Fi
And who doesn't love a vulture ? (y)

Crikey, look at the stare and ripping tackle on the bird in No3.
I wouldn't like to be on the wrong end of that.
Good selection throughout, but that No3 excels

Lovely set Fi.
On the first, I'd be very tempted to carefully burn out the two lighter areas in the top right corner. It's a lovely portrait.

Great processing on the Tamarin, Fi
And who doesn't love a vulture ? (y)

I sure do!

Crikey, look at the stare and ripping tackle on the bird in No3.
I wouldn't like to be on the wrong end of that.
Good selection throughout, but that No3 excels

Thank you :)

Lovely set Fi.
On the first, I'd be very tempted to carefully burn out the two lighter areas in the top right corner. It's a lovely portrait.

Cheers Viv - I agree re the first but I will need to sort myself some PP software on our new computer before I can give it a try. Atm I am just using Nikons View NX (? not sure that name is right!) to process the RAW files. I've got an ancient version of Paint Shop Pro X2 but I feel like I should upgrade now we've got a PC that is a bit better.

I've got an ancient version of Paint Shop Pro X2 but I feel like I should upgrade now we've got a PC that is a bit better.

I still use X2
I feel if I need something more, my images aren't good enough to begin with :)

I still use X2
I feel if I need something more, my images aren't good enough to begin with :)

I don't think it will work with Windows 10 which is a bit of a bummer as I have been happy with it in the past. Bit like you - if I need to do more then shots should be binned...

I don't think it will work with Windows 10 which is a bit of a bummer as I have been happy with it in the past. Bit like you - if I need to do more then shots should be binned...
I'm running it on an XP desktop and a W8 laptop at home, and a W10 desktop at work. :LOL:

The Tamarin is an absolute cracker, fantastic portrait. I'm visiting the Yorkshire Wildlife Park tomorrow, if I can get anything half as good as that I'll be pleased.

Back