Colourful Shades

Name
Barry
Edit My Images
Yes
Just going through some older shots - D200 and 18-70mm DX (cute combination)

_DSC0164.jpg by Barry Cant, on Flickr

Really like this one Barry.

I'd have been sorely tempted to cut the bottom row, and physically move those shades to fill 2 of the 3 blank spots above it. Still, I really like the colours and my mind likes to look at it and find patterns. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:

I'd have been sorely tempted to cut the bottom row, and physically move those shades to fill 2 of the 3 blank spots above it. Still, I really like the colours and my mind likes to look at tit and find patterns. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks.

This was back in August 2006.... not brave enough to fiddle with somebody's stall in the market at the Northampton Balloon Festival.

I know what you mean though.

Ah, really caught me out with this Barry ... interesting but not at all what I expected. :D

I'd have been sorely tempted to cut the bottom row, and physically move those shades to fill 2 of the 3 blank spots above it. Still, I really like the colours and my mind likes to look at tit and find patterns. Thanks for sharing!
and a bit of tilt corrected...

good bit of material to do a lot with...to paraphrase the platters...."heavenly shades of day are waitong...its sunlight time"

Last edited:
not brave enough to fiddle with somebody's stall in the market at the Northampton Balloon Festival.
Bah, Northampton's fine. Kettering though... :shudder:

and a bit of tilt corrected...

good bit of material to do a lot with...to paraphrase the platters...."heavenly shades of day are waitong...its sunlight time"

Yeah... and a bit of 'skew' too :(

It all started when someone asked about the Nikon 18-70mm DX Kit lens, I knew I'd borrowed Mrs. Chuckles' lens and had some decent images - I ended up down Memory Lane.

Back