Come on guy n gals more macros needed

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

Close ups with the Raynox 202 of a drone fly :D

Alby,

I suspect that your shots have blown many of us out of the water over the past 3 or 4 weeks. Posting my attempts would be akin to try to burn off a Ferrari Dino in my Saab 95.

I've got an MP-E65 in transit but I'm still not hopeful of competing.

Once again, stunning....absolutley stunning.

Bob

Superb again AJ :clap: i think everyone's saving them up till you go on holiday.:D

I took about 50 this morning. I only kept one! and thats not a shower!

I had an ACE spider in the garden earlier, but too windy! and not enought time as went out to shoot BMW's at Santa Pod with Joe! will try tomo :D :D :D

Alby,

I suspect that your shots have blown many of us out of the water over the past 3 or 4 weeks. Posting my attempts would be akin to try to burn off a Ferrari Dino in my Saab 95.

I've got an MP-E65 in transit but I'm still not hopeful of competing.

Once again, stunning....absolutley stunning.

Bob
Ahh the mother of all macro lenses, the MP-e65, just wish I could afford one. Thanks or looking Bob :D
Superb again AJ i think everyone's saving them up till you go on holiday.
I'm going to be doing stuff for a PAGB distinction soon so you will have plenty of time to post soon. Thanks for looking Mitch :D
I took about 50 this morning. I only kept one! and thats not a shower!
Manual f:8-13 1/200 and iso 100 with diffused flash is the way to get more hits, thanks for looking Praxis :D
#1 is a great shot, fantastic angle.

All I seem to find is nasty flies at the minute....
I find them nasty ones too. thanks for looking AH :D
I had an ACE spider in the garden earlier, but too windy! and not enought time as went out to shoot BMW's at Santa Pod with Joe! will try tomo:D

Windy spiders eh sound like a nasty complaint :LOL: thanks for looking LB ;)

Back