Common Blues

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
I agree with you, I dont have a garden so a 10 min drive is good enough for me, saying that, I do love a drive to the Pre-Alps to see some altitude butterflies and the mountain view, so 2 1/2 hours just to get there is fine by me, well we do stay the night :)
Both Lovely shots of this lovely common butterfly but I am feeling that the 1st is a tad bright for me.

Last edited:
I agree with you, I dont have a garden so a 10 min drive is good enough for me, saying that, I do love a drive to the Pre-Alps to see some altitude butterflies and the mountain view, so 2 1/2 hours just to get there is fine by me, well we do stay the night :)
Both Lovely shots of this lovely common butterfly but I am feeling that the 1st is a tad bright for me.

To be honest, I don't mind the drive as it's to a beautiful part of the country, and the drive itself goes through some wonderful scenery. It would've still been nice if I'd gotten some pics of my target species though!

I think you're right about the first pic; I've had another look and darkened it slightly

Lovely set Dave

Thanks Kevin.

Ah that's loads better [emoji106] [emoji106]

Back