Common Lizzard

Wonderful detail Mark. Mark this one has lost it's tail at some point I think,it should be twice the length of body I'm very reliably informed. and having recently stumbled into a colony myself,I was blown away by how long they are when they haven't been tagged. Mark the pose is great maybe just tone down the little bright green leaf left side and the blue cicular one right of tail,they grab me mate. Ha ha this is what happens when one speaks to bird togs:D picky we get. Mate did you manage to get any more especially other pov.s Cor sharp from tail to nose Mark I couldn't do that what were your techs please mate.
Mark the colour is so different to the ones up here on the top,a much more red shade of brown dominates,I haven't a clue whether it's an individual or regional thing,but it's been bloody lovely seeing this.
Well done mark,tricky guys,trying to get a shot with tongue out is no easy thing damn it's quick:D as are they.

So rarely seen mate unless you know a spot, really well done

stu

Hi Stu, Many thanks for the reply. This fella was right beside the boardwalk at Port Eynon Beach. Many holiday makers passing just inches away. Fortunately the boardwalk was a foot higher that Lizzard. This was the only shot I got as there were too many people around, and I did not want to attract too much attention to him. Yes could try to tone down those green leaves and blue dots........
Shot taken with Olympus Em1 mk2 with a 50mm lens, f9,125th sec ISO 200, from about 6 inches away.........

Hell of a spot Mark well done!! Thanks for the techs buddy,was very curious to see where you went. It's always the case one gets these cool chances ,which don't occur every day, and there is only one way to grab an image pov wise. He he I was trying to thread the needle last night with something so damn cute,couldn't move right left up or down. So understand completely, frustrating it is :D

cool shot Mark(y)

stu

Back