Communication

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Not to sure if this is in the right place!!!
I have had a play with it on the canon editor (stumbling through it)
Anyway let me know how I could improve it please.

Thanks
Ben

communication by ben_wtrs79, on Flickr

I love the idea of this Ben, that's a great spot you've had there as I really like this, two classic British icons of communication in a single, image, I love the DoF I think that it's spot on :clap: I do think that it could be improve with a bit of a brighten up (y) but that really is about it (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Agree with Matt (again), but I wonder if it's possible to straighten up that phone box too, (It's sloightly on-the-huh boi!) without buggering up the post box. Would've liked to had a go, but 1) I'm too tired and 2) your edit box is crossed :-(.

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments I am not sure if the phone box it on the scunt or not. (Or it might just be my eyes) i will have another walk down there tonight with my new tripod and have a play with some longer exposures. And edit box crossed ??????? Sorry me no understand
Thanks
Ben

Thanks for the comments I am not sure if the phone box it on the scunt or not. (Or it might just be my eyes) i will have another walk down there tonight with my new tripod and have a play with some longer exposures. And edit box crossed ??????? Sorry me no understand
Thanks
Ben

In the left hand column on the forum that contains your user name posts etc they is a little box with a cross in there this signifies that you do not give permission to other users to edit your image to show you what improvements could be made, a large proportion of the members have this box ticked to allow edits (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Ok I am sure you can guess what is coming next!!!!!
How the hell do you change that then????

ben_wtrs said:
Ok I am sure you can guess what is coming next!!!!!
How the hell do you change that then????

It's under your profile settings.

I like the shot as is, btw. The darkness adds something to it.

Had another go with dpp had a play with curves and stuff not to sure what I was doing but a better result I think.

postbox by ben_wtrs79, on Flickr
Thanks again
Ben

Back