Comp Round 5 - Summer gallery now open

MattEg

TPer Emeritus
Name
Matthew Egan
Edit My Images
No
The entries for this round can be viewed HERE.

Don't forget all members can vote, and all entrants must vote.

Good luck all

Send your votes to me by PRIVATE MESSAGE

1st, entry Number
2nd, entry Number
3rd, entry Number

Thanks

Edited your post Matt, hope you dont mind.

All votes must be sent by PRIVATE MESSAGE to MATT and not me for this round.

This is very important :)

hmmmmmmmmm.....................

EosD said:
hmmmmmmmmm.....................

That's not very descriptive now is it? :nono:

Is that a good hmmmmm or a bad hmmmmm?

its a Hmmmmmmm kind of hmmm...

also a hmmmmmm cos i thought more would have managed to get a shot it for this round, mind you, the weather did take a nasty turn almost as soon as Pete had hit Enter on the word 'summer'

Matt has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

IanC_UK said:
Have to say i would have expected more entries too !

We did have a couple of good weekends after the comp started ! :)

That I had to work through :(

I was hoping for more entries as well but the weather was not favourable at all and the subject, although simple and suitable did require good weather.

Typical of our luck and weather in the UK :D Still some good entries and the results will be just as interesting as usual. I just hope that this time we get some more critiques.

Steep said:
Matt has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Naughty Matt :D

Give him a day or so to clear out his old Private messages and in the mean time I will increase his quota.

Looks like he is on tea duty as punishment though :LOL:

I haven't had chance to do anything for this round. There's a clear winner there for me, but it'll be trickier picking out 2 and 3.

Steve said:
Naughty Matt :D

Give him a day or so to clear out his old Private messages and in the mean time I will increase his quota.

Looks like he is on tea duty as punishment though :LOL:

Tea duty? He's picking my bunions for that one.

I have increased his limit (and all the other staff) so there should now not be a problem sending him your votes :D

He might be slow to respond though due to the extra duties he has now been allocated due to being a slaker. :nunu:

There'll be no bunion picking or tea making by me, I already have enough on my plate for the next couple of months.:whistling

I have cleared out my PM's so all should be ok now.:)

CT said:
There's a clear winner there for me, but it'll be trickier picking out 2 and 3.

thats kind of you to say CT! :D

My votes are in! Good luck to everyone that entered. I also thought there would be more entries. I guess people are out and about in the summer with little time for the puter. Oh well, increases my chances,lol
Cheers, Jewel :)

The votes from the entrants have come in fast for this round, we are only waiting on 3.

The Voting is open to all members, so please take the opertunity to vote on your favorite 3 images from the gallery

Send your votes by PM to me. (this can be done by clicking HERE)

Again good luck everyone who entered.

Not long left to vote.

I'm still waiting for two of the entrants votes.
If you haven't received a PM to acknowledge your vote, I haven't received it.:nunu:

All members can vote too, so please have a look at this round and vote HERE :thumb:

Rnd 5 Gallery

Thanks

Matt

I have been away for a couple of days (Working IanC_UK before you say something ;) ) but will get my votes in tomorrow at the latest.

Steve said:
I have been away for a couple of days (Working IanC_UK before you say something ;) ) but will get my votes in tomorrow at the latest.
working are you sure lol

IanC_UK said:
Its a toughie choosing ! i have changed my mind about one of them, but have already voted so will have to leave as is ! :whistling

Thats why I always urge people to take their time deciding. Once the vote is in there is no going back.

IanC_UK said:
Yes mate, but with my job i have to take the chance and vote early ! or i end up sent soemwhere with no internet access for 2 or 3 weeks ! LOL

Understand completely but you would be very suprised at how quick some votes are recieved after the entries have been displayed..I have had votes in within 5 mins of them being live. :confused-

Steve said:
Understand completely but you would be very suprised at how quick some votes are recieved after the entries have been displayed..I have had votes in within 5 mins of them being live. :confused-

Blimey ! I dont think i voted that early ! think they had been up a couple hours or maybe a bit longer ! may be wrong though ! I had to look through them about 10 or 11 times as it wasnt easy !

Hopefully my entry this time will get at least 1 vote ! :)

My votes are in now as well. :)

Good luck to everyone who entered and thanks for taking part.

Don't forget to get your critique of the shots ready for after the results are posted tomorrow. Feedback is essential to helping people improve.

Only 3hrs left to vote (at time of writing).

We're still waiting on one entrants vote, a PM has been sent.

Any other member who wishes to vote, take the opertunity now.

Regards

Matt

Back