Competitions from magazines

dod

Droopy
Staff member
Name
Ebenezer McScrooge III
Edit My Images
Yes
I just picked up a copy of Practical Photography and there's a couple of comps in there I fancied sending something in for.

What I was thinking though is, because I never seem to keep on top of what competition is due when, I wondered if it would be an idea to have a thread somewhere where which people could update with the various competitons they come across.

S

Steve

Actually I think it is quite a good idea.

I don’t get any magazines myself so don’t have the dates or details but if anyone has subscriptions and wants to start a thread for the rest to put in info, I will collate the details and make a sticky, keeping it up to date.

As it was your idea dod, perhaps you would like to start?

OP
OP
dod

dod

Droopy
Staff member
Name
Ebenezer McScrooge III
Edit My Images
Yes
Steve said:
I don’t get any magazines myself so don’t have the dates or details
I don't get them all either, wouldn't have time to read them.

Fair enough, there are two in this months PP.

1. Action images - an action image of any subject digi or film, closing date 15/8/05. Prize is a day with the Action Images agency with full press access at a major sporting event, could be anything from athletics to a FIFA footy match.

2. Canon/Rizla Suzuki Competition - a shot of any motor sport which captures all the action of motorsport. Closing date 15/8/05. Prize looks good.
For Winner: Canon 350D plus Kit lens, Pixma iP8500 printer and a hospitality day at one of the British superbike events with the Suzuki Rizla team photographers.
Two runners up prizes of the 350D and printer.