Congratulations to markyboy.1967

That is a fantastic photo, well done.

This is superb! I'm not surprised you won, a belter of an image.

Well its only Nikon!:D

Congrats, great image - The trip to the Nordics was obviously worthwhile as you seem to have posted a few from there! Well done!

bet you support Murderwell or the Accies too!!:exit:

Last edited:
Well done Mark, just came on here to say congratulations as just looked at my emails. As soon as I saw the woodpecker I knew it was one of yours (y)

Wezza i just checked and have a nikon mail from earlier today- my god the image looks way oversatured until you tap/click on the pic then it looks fine- thought they had buggered it uo.

Like others recognized the photo as soon as I had the Nikon email. Nice to see it again Mark and the recognition of your hard work, as IIRC it was taken in Sweden.

Thanks guys, i found out a few days ago. I got an email telling me and that i had won the Nikon P900 camera. Never heard of it before but the zoom is just crazy on it- check the youtube vids.
ive seen the footage with a p800 so id hate to think what the p900 is like.

some of the moon zooms with it are incredible

Cheers Gramps, only Nikon users would understand.lol
no no it's even more remarkable for a canon user that some one can take images like this with another brand,is this company nikon new then?:p

I'll see myself out
couldn't resist Mark biggest grats naturally ,;)

Stu

no no it's even more remarkable for a canon user that some one can take images like this with another brand,is this company nikon new then?:p

I'll see myself out
couldn't resist Mark biggest grats naturally ,;)

Stu

Yeah mate just think of the work that went in as i had to use a Nikon camera where you guys in the Cannon fan club get it all so easy..lol

Back