Contra jour

Name
Simon Everett
Edit My Images
Yes
Playing about early yesterday morning with my little drone. I had it hovering in tripod mode about 4ft off the road. It has a fixed aperture of 2.8, lowest ASA 100 and shutter speed of 3200.

It is my motorbike that I use for my means of getting about. I had to sell my 1150 as I couldn't cope with the weight anymore, this little 650 single only weighs half as much.

Xcountry-0390.jpg

Nice shot, and nice location.
As an aside, your phrase amused me "little 650 single" - When I was young, 650 was a big bike, even super bikes were 650/750. How times change. Sorry to digress.

But back then, a T120 was considered a superbike! :p

Like the shot, Simon. The blown Sun might bother a few people but would be blown by the human eye so doesn't worry me in the slightest.

IMO the "baby" Beemers are far more useable than the bigger GSes, especially anywhere near the muddy bits.

It certainly is super! Similar to one I saw at a local classic car show last year - I asked the owner to drop me an e-mail if he ever thinks of selling it but am still waiting. My T120 looks vaguely similar but is a modern version...

Back