Convenience Food

Name
Fi
Edit My Images
Yes
This is hopefully going to be a bit of a series / project for me eith my Lego minifigures - the idea is to comment on our pointless desire for convenience food rather than just using fresh ingredients. Had my first little shoot today and would appreciate any feedback on the below. I've included one shot with text added and one without - interested to see which people prefer?

The set up is very simple - just the table in our conservatory, using natural light.

Convenience Food by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

LW_20180112_145814 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

Thanks for looking :)

Lovely Fi, Im a big fan of Lego shots, altho Im pretty pants at them !

Thanks MArk - and I bet you're not!

I'm with @Hertsman looks great, wish I could do them!

P.s love the chopping board

Thanks Richard - why don't you give it a go?? The 'starter' lego sets are only about £8 and usually have 3 / 4 minifigures in them. Oh and thanks - the chopping board is that Joseph & Joseph range!

Thanks Richard - why don't you give it a go?? The 'starter' lego sets are only about £8 and usually have 3 / 4 minifigures in them. Oh and thanks - the chopping board is that Joseph & Joseph range

Think I'm going to this year. We got the Lego advent calendar so got a few figures .

I know, I have the same one haha

This is hopefully going to be a bit of a series / project for me eith my Lego minifigures - the idea is to comment on our pointless desire for convenience food rather than just using fresh ingredients. Had my first little shoot today and would appreciate any feedback on the below. I've included one shot with text added and one without - interested to see which people prefer?

The set up is very simple - just the table in our conservatory, using natural light.

Convenience Food by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

LW_20180112_145814 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

Thanks for looking :)

I like the image without the text best.
It might be fun to try getting lower and taking shots from 'their' perspective... (you know, if they could see!) It looks slightly angled down in those shots.

Thanks @kjrice88 - tbh I did start out with a lower vantage point but then had issues with getting all the elements I wanted in.

Back