Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
050219_0139bc_600.jpg

and

050219_0139b_600.jpg

Not sure which I prefer. Now I look at them, I'm not too keen on either, I liked them a few hours ago. I'm fickle like that though. :)

Of the two, I prefer the first one, the tighter crop, as it has greater focus in my opinion, whereas the eye can wander a lot more in the second.

Kimmett

what he said really ^^^^^^

I have to sit on the fence and say I dont have a real preference as I like them both. I'm not a fan of black and white (that includes Newcastle Utd) but I do like those pics. Full of atmosphere and a great subject composition.

Well I'd like to thank Steve for the subject, because even though it was in plain sight, myself being as blind as a bat didn't even notice it sat there. It was only when he said something like "oooh a cooker" and started snapping away, that I lifted my head and had a nosey like a meerkat :D

Bod said:
Well I'd like to thank Steve for the subject, because even though it was in plain sight, myself being as blind as a bat didn't even notice it sat there. It was only when he said something like "oooh a cooker" and started snapping away, that I lifted my head and had a nosey like a meerkat :D

Tighter crop

I agree with Pook here and think the tighter crop works a lot better. Again your post production adjustments have done the image justice and converted it into a worthy wall hanger.

Its going to cost you a fortune to get all these printed and framed ;)

Back