Cormorant's

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
I know many people hate these birds especially fisherman ! but I really love their feather details so had a play today while testing my new lens even tried the 2x teleconverter giving 1200mm, never going to win any awards but was pleased how well it actually did work as I was expecting it to be very poor, again it is going to take a while to get used to the 600mm but its a good excuse to get out more again

This one at 600mm
Cormorant by Adam Sibbald, on Flickr

This one at 1200mm
Cormorant by Adam Sibbald, on Flickr

Not bad Adam(y)

Not like I can see one dropping through my letter box ;)..... I would be interested to see IQ @1200mm with the subject filling the frame, as in being closer, next time you're out, cheers

Not bad Adam(y)

Not like I can see one dropping through my letter box ;)..... I would be interested to see IQ @1200mm with the subject filling the frame, as in being closer, next time you're out, cheers

Thanks Phil I’m same as you looking forward to seeing a frame filler but this weekend was total washout at home went looking for stags in exmoor only to be surrounded by heavy rain and fog :( off to sheffield this week again with work so hopefully get something next weekend :)

Back