Corris corner AND Corris Uchaf quarry !!!

Name
Rory
Edit My Images
Yes
I set an objective today. 3 hours at Corris corner followed by a location I have been thinking about for a while....Corris Uchaf quarry.

It's totally useless for the Hawks as they go a bit high through the area once they pass Corris Corner......It was nice to see this drop down though:D

Corris Corner in the morning

3595943218_6e6f2b48c7_o.jpg

3595172355_9b030ee5b1_o.jpg

3596097108_2a0ba30b3b_o.jpg

Corris Uchaf in the afternoon.

3596207020_98c2272fab_o.jpg

original.jpg

3595081807_d3eb13f349_o.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Rory.

Great light on the Gr4 and GR9 but hats off for catching that primer Tiffy low level, that was second on my wish list behind the camouflaged GR4 from Warton (y).

Well done.

Cracking set! great light and nice and sharp. I agree about the tiffy. Special.

Kev.

These are all really good, will be heading down to Cac myself tomoz. Just hope the weather holds out one more day.

Elvis

That Typhoon shot is awesome,looks like a good location there with some great light on the aircraft.
Shots from Corris corner are great too, but the Typhoon steals the show

Cheers.
I would only go to that location if you know you have some already in the bag !!

It was soul destroying to see 2 Hawks and then a 2 ship Harrier fly straight overhead:(

Rory
The move proved out to be a good one. Fantastic light on the last Tiffy showing it up beautifully, well done.
Meirion.

[QUOTE="M";1603774]Rory
The move proved out to be a good one. Fantastic light on the last Tiffy showing it up beautifully, well done.
Meirion.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Meirion.
I tried my best to "make contact" with the location owner....the place was empty.

Back