envious

what shutter speed were you at?

flash?

Last edited:
lovely, brilliant, very good in all respects

envious

what shutter speed were you at?

flash?
Thank you Bill. I stated at the top that the exif is intact but I didn't realise that the site strips the exif and displays the image at a different size to the original. If you really want the info on each image them I suggest you go to http://photocamel.com/forum/birds/210873-more-costa-rica-hummingbirds.html where the files are displayed correctly with the exif still intact. I think this will probably be the last time I post images to this site as I find the way it corrupts my images very disappointing which is a shame as there are some good people here.

Thank you Bill. I stated at the top that the exif is intact but I didn't realise that the site strips the exif and displays the image at a different size to the original. If you really want the info on each image them I suggest you go to http://photocamel.com/forum/birds/210873-more-costa-rica-hummingbirds.html where the files are displayed correctly with the exif still intact. I think this will probably be the last time I post images to this site as I find the way it corrupts my images very disappointing which is a shame as there are some good people here.

Lovely images, however the pictures on both this site and the one you inked point to photobucket. Might be just me, but I couldn't find the Exif data on photobucket, and it's so full of adverts these days, it's difficult to find anything on there.
Did notice your link to Flickr on the other site, which had you used to display here, the Exif would be available with each picture.

Please keep posting here, the images are very good.

Lovely images, however the pictures on both this site and the one you inked point to photobucket. Might be just me, but I couldn't find the Exif data on photobucket, and it's so full of adverts these days, it's difficult to find anything on there.
Did notice your link to Flickr on the other site, which had you used to display here, the Exif would be available with each picture.

Please keep posting here, the images are very good.
Thank you for looking and commenting. The exif is still in the image on Photocamel and Photobucket and if you use a program like Opanda you can right click the image and see all of the exif data. This has been stripped from the image posted here. Also I don't like the way flickr links to other sites but that's just a personal opinion.

Thank you for looking and commenting. The exif is still in the image on Photocamel and Photobucket and if you use a program like Opanda you can right click the image and see all of the exif data. This has been stripped from the image posted here. Also I don't like the way flickr links to other sites but that's just a personal opinion.

Had a look at Opanda, but doesn't look like it supports Chrome. Installed Exif Viewer from the chrome app store and a quick right click on the images above and all the Exif data is shown :)

Love then all, superb set of images. very nice to be able to take photo's of these.

An excellent set there Kevin, you clearly have some skill.

As far as I am aware this site doesn't strip the exif data, if fact I've just viewed it in your photos

Thanks everyone for looking and commenting. Jakeblu, my apologies but this is the 1st site I've come across where Opanda IExif doesn't display the exif so I assumed the site was stripping it somehow. Still don't know what's going on though.

C&C ?? :) I don't think so. They're fantastic. As good as any I've seen in photo magazines.

It's great the way they put so much investment and protection into their eco system. A shining light in an all too often dark world.

C&C ?? :) I don't think so. They're fantastic. As good as any I've seen in photo magazines.

It's great the way they put so much investment and protection into their eco system. A shining light in an all too often dark world.
Thank you John
Fantastic to see these beautiful birds so well captured here Kevin :clap:

As discussed, it's a shame that the Exif data is not visible here.

Russ
Thanks Russ
Great set and work did you take these at the cloud forest
Thank you, no these were taken near to Arenal Volcano and not Monte Verde.

Back