Cotswold Cats - little and big

Name
Fi
Edit My Images
Yes
Another set from our Cotswolds visit last weekend - I was delighted to see the cloudy cub Nimbus. She is lovely - and hand raised so not at all phased by people. We were also in luck with the lions although I struggled a bit with the glass on their enclosure. Actually the reflections on the clouded leopard enclosure are also a nightmare... anyway, C&C welcome:

DSC_8547 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

DSC_8552 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

DSC_8551 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

Thanks for looking :)

Looks like you took the Lion shots early on, while the sun was behind them. That glass is quite thick and dark, so I think it's best to wait til later in the afternoon, but they could be snoozing by then. Nimbus likes to come up and greet visitors, which is a pain if you don't like dirty window shots :D
I think I mentioned in a previous post that I personally think your processing needs a little warmth, but otherwise, again, a very nice set (y)

Have to agree with Neil, they do seem to have a blue cast
Love the cloudy, I was luck enough to see a 6 week old one a couple of weeks ago :love:

Love the clouded leopard portrait beautiful
Do agree they need a touch warming up

Thanks all - I have a real block when it comes to WB. Now you are saying that I can see it - but obviously not when I was doing the PP. I will have another go - thank you.

Back