Beginner Cotswold falconry centre

Name
Mandy
Edit My Images
Yes
9/10/16 Today I went on my First flying start, i arrived just in time for the first normal flying display, So i watched that and then at 12:30 my flying start began. I was able to hold Scruffy a Saker Falcon, Rio the Apolomado falcon, Ivy the common buzzard, I was told lots of facts about each bird on my glove. which was exciting and fun stuff to find about, whilst posing for various photos with each bird. Then It was time to meet and Fly Desmond the Great horned owl, Which I really enjoyed was able to walk round the field with him on my arm, and send him off to fly in various perches. it was amazing to watch him approach to land on my arm. Then it was time to put Desmond away and the last bird I got to hold in my glove was Wotan the bald eagle. We then finished my flying start just in time for the next flying display, to which I was able to be a tree again for Georgie and Ivy tho Ivy didnt really want to know bless her, as shes still learning. Here are a few photos from yesterday, I do hope you like them and I thank anyone who takes the time to comment.

Grace
Grace 1_ by Mandy Miles, on Flickr

IMG_7389 by Mandy Miles, on Flickr

IMG_7153 by Mandy Miles, on Flickr

IMG_7206 by Mandy Miles, on Flickr

IMG_7235 by Mandy Miles, on Flickr

…caught some good moments there Mandy!
I would pull your attention toward the regularity
of your renditions and suggest this rendition
needing a DRL tweak IMO…

IMG_7206pp.jpg

Nice set Mandy, my pick would be number 3. Am I right in thinking its Mantling?

Back