Cotswold Wildlife Park

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
Met up with parents for first time since Christmas, so that was nice - took a few photos as well, but just had 135mm did a bit of cropping..

Cotswold Wildlife Park by Daniel Cook, on Flickr

Very nice Dan- I quite fancy the 135mm - I would think a great lens for Portraits? Presently I have the 85mm f1.4 which is awesome

Les :)

Very nice Dan- I quite fancy the 135mm - I would think a great lens for Portraits? Presently I have the 85mm f1.4 which is awesome

Cheers,

I took a few of Lou, among the flowers - but haven't had it long - should be good for portraits, the pixel peeping detail on the A1 is really nice.

Got some sports & athletics coming up with the schools on Saturday/Monday - I suspect the 100-400 will be most useful... but I will take the 135 and use it where i can.

The lion’s and the meerkat haven’t seen humans for months either!!

Cheers,

I took a few of Lou, among the flowers - but haven't had it long - should be good for portraits, the pixel peeping detail on the A1 is really nice.

Got some sports & athletics coming up with the schools on Saturday/Monday - I suspect the 100-400 will be most useful... but I will take the 135 and use it where i can.

Nice Dan A1 hey?? I have the a7riii & a7riv suits my wildlife passion - I also have the 100-400mm it would be ideal for the Sports & Athletics shoot buddy :) look forward to seeing some shots with the 135mm I am poised to buy one

Nice Dan A1 hey?? I have the a7riii & a7riv suits my wildlife passion - I also have the 100-400mm it would be ideal for the Sports & Athletics shoot buddy :) look forward to seeing some shots with the 135mm I am poised to buy one

A pair of A1 even :) I lent one to my Dad at Cotswold Wildlife Park, he enjoyed that over his A73.

Won't have anything I'll be allowed post from the schools though, except for any the post to social media themselves.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51123384409_721bf09224_k.jpg

crop of

A1 + 135GM by Daniel Cook, on Flickr

A pair of A1 even :) I lent one to my Dad at Cotswold Wildlife Park, he enjoyed that over his A73.

Won't have anything I'll be allowed post from the schools though, except for any the post to social media themselves.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51123384409_721bf09224_k.jpg

crop of

A1 + 135GM by Daniel Cook, on Flickr

Yes of course - Schools - Im sorry I mentioned it now lol :) I would still like to see some 135mm shots if you have any - may help me push the purchase button :)

Back