No
Bless him little Sam was obviously hungry triyng to snack on Donna

33400086515_8eff8ea76c_b.jpg

Chasing little Elizabeth round the paddock

32557458104_7065b2a7b5_b.jpg

Before trying to swallow her whole

33400086625_726f42f8f7_b.jpg

You've got to love the Whipsnade young elephants :love:
So much fun to watch despite the rubbish background whilst the are building a new centre

…great title! :confused: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The background up there is shocking at the minute isnt it ? Hopefully not to long before its all finished now.

Nice set btw.

Oh don't talk to me about the sodding background - but I could spend all day watching the little ones play! You've caught some great interactions :)

The background up there is shocking at the minute isnt it ? Hopefully not to long before its all finished now.

Nice set btw.

It might be a bit tiried but I reckon it will be that gree metal stuff so not a big improvement
Thanks for looking:)

Oh don't talk to me about the sodding background - but I could spend all day watching the little ones play! You've caught some great interactions :)

Roll on mid April ;) difficult isn't it :banghead:
I wasted loads of time watching them once I worked out how to get to the paddock area, the 2 youngest seem to play non stop, Sam does wind Donna up but she's a bit older now
and doesn't seem to want to join in

Roll on mid April ;) difficult isn't it :banghead:
I wasted loads of time watching them once I worked out how to get to the paddock area, the 2 youngest seem to play non stop, Sam does wind Donna up but she's a bit older now
and doesn't seem to want to join in

On a nice sunny day the way forward is taking a packed lunch and nabbing a bench by the elephant paddock to sit and eat it. Good times :)

Back