Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
So took a drive up to Fleetwood, my second time there, hoping for a good sunset, anyway it was OK. I got these 2 pictures, I'm happy enough but I know I can do better I just wasn't feeling the composition. Wasn't wasted eveing though as I love being by the sea, more so when the tide is coming in.
There's lots of potential just on the beach not to mention the ship wrecks further around the coast.

DSCF1582-1
by Mr Drizz, on Flickr

DSCF1602-2
by Mr Drizz, on Flickr

First shot very nice composition and sky colours. For me the sea and rocks might need a slight lift in exposure/ curves

I really like the 1st, the rocks leading to the horizon with the sun sitting above where they end is a lovely composition. I think I would leave the rocks as they are.

The 2nd is nice and I like the colours but I think from a technical point of view, it's too magenta. I think it needs just a slight tweak there. The reflection bottom left grabs my eye, easy to remove that.

Loving them both,i really need to get out more & do some of this stuff.:)

Two really good shots Mark, like others I guess #1 for me is preferable, but also like #2 very much.(y)

George.

Thanks all. Yeah the more I look at it yhe more I do like that second edit. Removing the sign was a good call.

Back