Couple of days in North Wales

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Oh yeah, didn't spot that one!

The ultimate would if one of them had a camera, so you could get a shot of them photographing you photographing them. :LOL:

That would be pretty cool, although how they even find the time to look round and wave while smashing though a narrow valley at that speed and height I've no idea. Impressive stuff.

Your panning technique puts mine to shame.

Your panning technique puts mine to shame.

I was getting the hang of it after 6 or 7 passes, I got a handful of empty blurred hillside shots on the first couple :LOL:

Excellent set, terrific panning (y)

Thats a good set, especially as traffic has been generally poor

The Grob is cheating though.

A plane is a plane, how ever slow it passes ;-)

Excellent set, terrific panning (y)

Cheers, takes a bit to get it right, easier from the East side as I was a little further away.

Thats a good set, especially as traffic has been generally poor

I was fully prepared to see no planes, although I would have been a little disappointed. I'm defiantly going to have another visit, probably next spring.
I need to see if I can dig up some RAF contacts....

Nice catch with the waving, its somewhere I'd like to go and try for myself sometime.

A good set of photos, looks like a day well spent. For some reason I really like that Typhoon tail!

Cheers.

Nice catch with the waving, its somewhere I'd like to go and try for myself sometime.

Get on and do it. It's most impressive, and quite satisfying when you get a decent photo. Surprising amount of people too, so it's also a pleasant friendly social event :)

Back