Couple Stacks

Name
John
Edit My Images
No
Just a couple stacks, nothing amazing as I have been out the game for a while and getting back into the swing of things. Thanks for looking

27883943919_98a20b51de_c.jpg
Beetle[/url] by John Colledge, on Flickr[/IMG]

Nothing amazing? I hope you're having a laugh, they are incredible (y)
Thank you, since I moved home I don’t have the room I used to and still working on lighting and diffusing it correctly. Not happy with it yet but hopefully I’ll get it soon.

Thank you, since I moved home I don’t have the room I used to and still working on lighting and diffusing it correctly. Not happy with it yet but hopefully I’ll get it soon.

Well I will be avidly watching your threads for inspiration as i've recently purchased a 105mm Macro lens and want to get the best out of it.

Cheers Peter. David I used to use the sigma 105mm and thought it was a great lens. I used to pair it with a Raynox 250 and got really nice results.

Cheers Peter. David I used to use the sigma 105mm and thought it was a great lens. I used to pair it with a Raynox 250 and got really nice results.

Hi John, Thanks for the heads up on the Raynox 250 I will do some homework on it, I've got the Nikon 105mm so I would imagine similar results? With regard to the pictures you posted above what gear did you use to shoot them or is that a different league of Macro Photography?

Hi John, Thanks for the heads up on the Raynox 250 I will do some homework on it, I've got the Nikon 105mm so I would imagine similar results? With regard to the pictures you posted above what gear did you use to shoot them or is that a different league of Macro Photography?
A friend of mine uses that lens and it always seemed nice and sharp. I used the Canon mp-e 65mm, an automated rail and a couple cheap flashes. I used to use a cheap manual rail from ebay and it was fine but did take longer. The Raynox 250 is a really good bit of kit if you find you want to get closer and is way better than the regular screw on filters you see about.

"Excellent" set of shots Sir, with the last image being my fav'.(y)

George.

Not my interest, but I'm always amazed at the detail thats available in images such as this. Thanks for sharing

Back