CPS Platinum members update

It's only good news if you're in the USA :(

I have silver membership and they sent me a loan 24-105 after two days when mine was in for repair and provided a return label.

I ahve been having some really good experiences with CPS platiinum lately.. My 24-70 sent on a monday.. fixed and back with me by thursday.. they have also assured me that my 400 2.8 i am finally sending this coming monday will have a quick turnaround OR loan lens even though its no longer listed as supported on the CPS site... Well looking after me :)

With CPS - have had varied experiences... really depending on the country where I've used it.
In some places.. super service with a loaner offered straight away when leaving bodies/lenses to be checked/fixed.
Elsewhere... been without a lens for 10 days as spare parts are being shipped from elsewhere in the world.

Also, have seen a reduction of the events that CPS have 'on site' service.. really has dropped down to almost nothing (or I cover the wrong sports ;-) )

Still.. guess there are some perks to it.. and it's not like being a member of CPS costs anything .. apart from all the gear you've spent money on.

Back