Crabby

Great images. Saw my first ever in my garden, asked my sister to run grab the camera with the big white thing for me. (had a macro setup on my desk). The Crabby got on the end of twig which I put hanging off the edge of the table, so we were nose to nose. Snapped fifty or so shots, thanked him and put him in the hedge. Had a look at the pictures......No card found. I always leave the door of the card slot open, so it reminds me check one is there. Well, you live and learn Maybe one day I’ll see another! Or will that always be the one that got away. “Only 50” or might say but my 82 year old arachnophobic mum and sister were, screaming get rid of it.

Leroy I do the same thing. I leave the card slot door open so I don't forget to return the card. But also my camera has two card slots so there is always a backup there anyways. I had to convince this crab to get on top of the flower with a twig.......he obliged after a nudge or two.

Never seem to be able to find these but such amazing looking critters. Nicely shot :D

This is the one thing I do manage to find quite often in my garden and I love the 'crabby' poses they can hit. I really like the first shot for this reason and the last is an interesting take with the water drops.

Back