Crannog in the Mist

I like it. Maybe just enrich the contrast and tones of the vegetation / structure ever so slightly (leaving the mist/water the same)?

Hi Craig,
That is a lovely shot and great composition
as @ihasa pointed out and I agree with him.
I will remove it if you dont like it.
31506954658_972def36c6_o.jpg

That's really nice Craig - great use of negative space as well

Like it, simple and great subject matter

Really nice Craig.

Thanks guys.

I like it. Maybe just enrich the contrast and tones of the vegetation / structure ever so slightly (leaving the mist/water the same)?

Hi Craig,
That is a lovely shot and great composition
as @ihasa pointed out and I agree with him.
I will remove it if you dont like it.
View attachment 136771

Thanks both, I don't mind at all Graham no need to remove, this is a learning forum, if I was against it I'd change my preferences. I'm one who normally puts a lot of contrast into photographs. But one of my goals over the last year is to try and process photos how the scene made me feel. That then conveys the mood to the viewer better. To be there and see the mist burning off with a high key but pastel light was very calming so I've tried to keep that. The Crannog and vegetation has been worked on selectively as a layer in PS already to get it where I thought it looked right.

That's a lovely image - very peaceful and calming. Personally I prefer the more muted colours of the original. I think they better reflect the overall feel of it.

I like it - lovely processing in the original rendition.

Lovely work Craig!

Really like that, very tranquil

i think the crannog is hidden to much by the vegetation

Thanks all, and holty I do kind of get what you mean, but not a lot I could do about it.

we have a crannog at loch tay they are amazing
get in a canoe and get round the other side for the money shot

Back