Crich Tramway Village WW2 1940's Event - April 2017.

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
No
Like them a lot Martin, very atmospheric, in fact just sorted out accommodation so we can go to the next one of these events in August.

Was it a good day?

Like them a lot Martin, very atmospheric, in fact just sorted out accommodation so we can go to the next one of these events in August.

Was it a good day?

Thank you. Yes it was a good day. Best if you can get there early as I missed a few things and with it not being too bust early wont be hard to get clean shots. Also the weather wasn't on my side as started raining and a lot of people started to leave. Hopefully better weather in August for you :)

Thank you. Yes it was a good day. Best if you can get there early as I missed a few things and with it not being too bust early wont be hard to get clean shots. Also the weather wasn't on my side as started raining and a lot of people started to leave. Hopefully better weather in August for you :)

Thanks Martin, staying nearby so will be able to get there early, weather is an entirely different matter though

Nice collection, no2 is my fav (y)

Went on Sunday to the WW2 event, lovely weather and it was very busy, but not overcrowded and thoroughly enjoyed it

Took a fair few photos, not checked, them out yet though, only just got back from the weekend away

Also went to Middleport Pottery (where the pottery throw down series was recorded) weather wasn't so nice, but the factory tour was interesting

Went on Sunday to the WW2 event, lovely weather and it was very busy, but not overcrowded and thoroughly enjoyed it

Took a fair few photos, not checked, them out yet though, only just got back from the weekend away

Also went to Middleport Pottery (where the pottery throw down series was recorded) weather wasn't so nice, but the factory tour was interesting

Glad you had nice weather for the day. Hope you managed to get some good shots too :)

Back