Critters within Reach

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34016

After some surgery on my Knee ( don't ask) I managed to hobble on crutches to my pond and sat for an hours

Here's a few I managed. Sony a77 Mk2 with a Sigma 105mm Macro lens

1. Banded Demoiselle

banded demoiselle (calopteryx splendens) by Les Moxon, on Flickr

2 Same Again

DSC02007 by Les Moxon, on Flickr

3. One More for Luck

DSC01997 by Les Moxon, on Flickr

4 Fly

The Fly by Les Moxon, on Flickr

5 Hairy Spider

Hairy Spider by Les Moxon, on Flickr

6. Hoverfly

Hoverfly by Les Moxon, on Flickr

and finally another Spider

Long Spider by Les Moxon, on Flickr

Thanks for looking, now sat with a very sore Knee lol

Les

#2/3 are stunning.... now rest those knees :D

Well done for putting down the 150-600 for once :) (y)

sod off Bryn :p:p:p I hurt well badly damaged my right Knee in an accident at work, so it just the one knee that needs resting and I do sometime leave the 150-600mm in the bag
was nice to sit with the 105mm for once ( EXIF is intact- Just for you) :D

Have to agree with Bryn about 2 & 3 they are both brilliant Les, I think No 3 just edges it of me..

Thank you Neil, It was a task lol, you comments are appreciated

Les ;)

Lovely shots les, oh how I would love to get a shot of one of those demoiselles. Rest that knee well.

A really great set of images Les, with some nice fine detail and good composition. #2, & #3, are probably my favs'.(y)

George.

Lovely shots les, oh how I would love to get a shot of one of those demoiselles. Rest that knee well.

Thank you Graham, I will - I tripped whilst out Hunting and smashed my knee on a very sharp rock, almost took off my right knee cap, so a tad painful :confused:

A really great set of images Les, with some nice fine detail and good composition. #2, & #3, are probably my favs'.(y)

George.

Cheers George- nice of you to say

Excellent set there, well done :)

Thank you I appreciate the comments

Your own demoiselles now we're jealous! Really nice set Les. Hope the knee heals well :)

Well, Not mine just on my pond - thank you for your comments

Fantastic macro set

Cheers Kevin

#2 perfect (y)

well, that's praise indeed, thank you Clive

Les ;)

Thank you Graham, I will - I tripped whilst out Hunting and smashed my knee on a very sharp rock, almost took off my right knee cap, so a tad painful :confused:

Cheers George- nice of you to say

Thank you I appreciate the comments

Well, Not mine just on my pond - thank you for your comments

Cheers Kevin

well, that's praise indeed, thank you Clive

Les ;)
OUCHHHHHHHHHH:eek:

Wonderful banded demoiselle shots they are one of my favourites and you've done a great job on them
so lucky to have them in your garden you must be near to a river

Wonderful banded demoiselle shots they are one of my favourites and you've done a great job on them
so lucky to have them in your garden you must be near to a river

Thank you Pete and yes a small river runs very close to my house I also have a large pond ( small Lake) :D

Les ;)

Thank you Pete and yes a small river runs very close to my house I also have a large pond ( small Lake) :D

Les ;)

Sounds like you are getting better :D .... very positive... what were you chasing when you damaged your knee?

And yes we are all jealous of your land .... :cool:

Back