Croft Test Day

Very nice, I especially like number 2
Ive been looking at the calendar for Croft and noticed a few of these days. Can spectators wander freely like on race days? A few of them fall on my days off and I fancy a wander down.

Yeah, you can wander the pit lanes, stand on the pit wall, much more relaxed than race days, and its free!!

You've done well Bowz. Like the pan in 3 - well shot, with just a thin strip of grass above the car, looks much better that way than it would if you had got the roof against the trees.
I'm not a fan of square crops, but it's a nice angle in 3. Did you head round the back at all?

Tried to but they weren't happy to let us go around there which seems strange as they are quite happy on race days!!

Fantastic pics! Was wondering if you had any of my car, was running a Mk1 Mx5 (White) in the same session as the Porsches.

Hi Em177,
You certainly looked like you were enjoying it yesterday!! I've uploaded some shots of you here https://flic.kr/s/aHsk8YpFDW feel free to help yourself, you can also see some shots of my MK1 Eunos :)
Cheers,
Graeme

That's fantastic Graeme, much appreciated. Don't suppose you would mind me using them on our Facebook page? If so do you mind removing the download restriction on them? Will make sure I mention you in the credits.

Kind Regards,

Euan

Back