Beginner Cromer & Sheringham

You may find people are far more likely to comment if you post images into your thread rather than just a link to your flickr account.

There's some nice images, but you need to correct the horizon on almost all.

Very nice. I love going over to the Norfolk coast; plenty of nice places to see.

You may find people are far more likely to comment if you post images into your thread rather than just a link to your flickr account.

There's some nice images, but you need to correct the horizon on almost all.

Thanks for the tip about the horizon correcting, I will find out how to do that as am a newbie with Lightroom & yes agreed, I normally do post smaller versions of the shots in threads, but as I was on a mobile device at the time, it wouldn't let me grab the link from Flickr and put it on here, so apologies for that. :)

Very nice. I love going over to the Norfolk coast; plenty of nice places to see.

I do love living in Norfolk, but this is the first time that I have been to Sheringham :)

There was a lovely sunset from Cromer pier on sunday. Lovely colours.

Cromer Sunset by Heist2, on Flickr

Oh wow that is beautiful :)

Are you in Norwich then?

Holkham and Wells are lovely too, have you been there?

Yes I am in Norwich Matthew, but no have never been to Holkham or Wells. Crazy thing is that I have lived in Norwich for 14 years now, but have only really travelled to Lowestoft, Yarmouth, Cambridge & not really gone to many other places in & around Norfolk. Now that I have really started to get into Photography more, I do intend on visiting other places soon, am already planning for my next day trip, so may do the Blakeney Seals next and Wells in the same day :)

Another post that makes me homesick!!

Nice set of images, can't wait for my next visit home!

Matt

Hopefully you will come back soon Matt :)

Well I have spent a bit of time on Lightroom hopefully getting the straightening done, and here are 3 of my favourites, which I have been learning about framing on :)

IMG_9956 by JWAR1976, on Flickr

IMG_9945 by JWAR1976, on Flickr

IMG_9869 by JWAR1976, on Flickr

Now that I have really started to get into Photography more, I do intend on visiting other places soon, am already planning for my next day trip, so may do the Blakeney Seals next and Wells in the same day :)

Good choice, will be some lovely photo opportunities. Post them on here, be good to see them

Back