Crowden Brook

P-E

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Crowden-Falls.jpg

Nice shot mate, but I can't help feeling it looks a little overprocessed. If that was the intention then ignore me :D

looks like 90's CGI to me!
Not too keen on the processing :)

Nice shot mate, but I can't help feeling it looks a little overprocessed. If that was the intention then ignore me :D

Yes I know what you mean Macel.......I am just experimenting with regards to processing and that was the look I went for on this one. ;)

Again thanks for the feedback :)

This image has a strange affect on me - initially I thought it was overprocessed but on 2nd, 3rd and subsequent viewings its really grown on me. There's a lot of 'movement' in the image and as I look at it I find my eyes darting all over it - very strange and somewhat hypnotic.

on 2nd, 3rd and subsequent viewings its really grown on me. There's a lot of 'movement' in the image and as I look at it I find my eyes darting all over it - very strange and somewhat hypnotic.

I'm inclined to agree there. The more I look at it, the more I think the overprocessing actually suits the shot :)

Hypnotic image :)

The processing is actually achieved with a plugin called 'LucisArt'.

The stronger the use and it gives a sort of animated painted look to an image and maybe a little HDR.

Obviously it suits some images more than others and it won't be to everyones liking but it I've found it a fun thing to play around with ;) .

Back