Crowned Woodnymph

Edit My Images
No
37584487046_1627fe65f2_b.jpg

… and this one for the diadem, perhaps? (y)

Your birds make mine look pale… :(

Beauty! Do you use flash with these?

Another beautiful bird full of excellent detail.

Can I ask if these are from a setup or shot purely in the wild with no other involvement from yourself. Not a criticism in any way if its a setup, but if it is, ten maybe we could suggest a couple of tweaks. On the other hand, if this is a totally natural encounter in woodland, then I for one, won't be able to make as many meaningful suggestions

Mike

Yes this is jeweled for sure. And yes I did use flash on this one because he was perched in shadow. I have a couple of feeders on my deck and the birds perch (too temporarily) in the branches of a tree next to it.

what a gorgeous bird and image, I have to say that name is utterly charming too,completely unaware of this species cheers for sharing

Stu

Yes this is jeweled for sure. And yes I did use flash on this one because he was perched in shadow. I have a couple of feeders on my deck and the birds perch (too temporarily) in the branches of a tree next to it.

It is a stunning little bird, the flash has really brought out it's plumage detail, I look forward to seeing your shots, usually with envious eyes!

Back