Wild Crying fox?

Edit My Images
Yes
Caught him/her on my car this evening. It was rather dark but I managed to grab a couple usable shots.
It sat around for quite a while, surprisingly didn't mind me taking pictures with an 85mm lens and it's eyes seems like its welled up. May be it was just the cold.

50881615058_67618d975f_h.jpg

50882436732_744ea78e64_h.jpg

Nice one. Amazing how they adapt................. or just don't care. ;):LOL:

Very nice shots. It's eye in the first shot does look a bit watery but in the second one seems ok. Maybe it's the light in the first one..at a different angle.

Occasions like this don't come around very often you did well in capturing it.
Indeed, I am surprised it actually was on the car. I used to see them every other day but never on cars!

Nice one. Amazing how they adapt................. or just don't care. ;):LOL:
Thanks. First time I have come across one that didn't care about my presence. Normally they run away as soon as I open the door.

cracking shots
Thank you :)

Very nice shots. It's eye in the first shot does look a bit watery but in the second one seems ok. Maybe it's the light in the first one..at a different angle.

Thanks
I am not so sure about the angle+lighting.... in this front facing shot below also his eyes seems watery.... almost like puppy dog eyes.

50887110662_7f892738bd_h.jpg

Thanks
I am not so sure about the angle+lighting.... in this front facing shot below also his eyes seems watery.... almost like puppy dog eyes.

Ah,yes..I see. I wondered what conditions could cause that in dogs and found this. It does look sad . It seems to have a good coat so otherwise healthy. Hopefully it might just clear up.

Back