Culloden Visitor Centre

Not good enough to offer crit but really like that shot....lovel the reflection in the glass & the angle , beautiful colors in the sky (y)

I kinda like this,lovely looking sunset which makes me want to view more of what there is to the right ;)
Perhaps a crop down the left side to match the roofline to the corner of the frame ?

Perhaps a crop down the left side to match the roofline to the corner of the frame ?

That was my thought but even so I quite like the image, has some nice colours and clean lines.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Now you mention it a crop from the corner of the roof would work. I'm just a beginner and was asked to photograph the building for our company website. They ended up using it and seemed pretty pleases but I wanted some opinion from more experienced photographers.

Thanks again!!

A lovely shot with some wonderful colours going on in there.
I agree wit the crop but at the same time it isn't a deal breaker.

Only thing I would sort is the reflections of something in the 1st, 2nd, 6th and 7th pains of glass counting from the left. They are minute but eye catching. Again though not a big deal.

Haha, thanks mate.

As I mentioned before the shot was for my employers website. We built the visitor centre so no surprise if the end of the building is leaning to the left a bit :LOL:

Back