culm head control tower

H

hooch-lemon

P1010609800x600.jpg

There's a few things that really spring to mind with this shot.

I feel that there needs to be some seperation between the boat and the building, so that you could perhaps have them both framed by sky. If you had moved further away and to your left, you could have seperated them quite well.

In PP it would be good to fix the verticals on the building as they are leaning backwards.

I'm also not sure whether the focus is spot on. I'm looking around the picture and am struggling to find it very sharp anywhere.

I hope that helps. I think with a few different thought processes this could be a good picture.

What a wonderful location I think that it would work well for all manner of night time light painting fun (y) I'm not that fussed about correcting the verticals from lens distortion I've yet to see a picture where the correction has looked totally right :shrug:

Matt
MWHCVT

What a wonderful location I think that it would work well for all manner of night time light painting fun (y) I'm not that fussed about correcting the verticals from lens distortion I've yet to see a picture where the correction has looked totally right :shrug:

Matt
MWHCVT

Thats where this is (y)

P1030149800x600.jpg

Back