Cute....................Yes. Stroppy...................Definitely

Gremlin

Houdini
Name
Ingrid
Edit My Images
No
Finally made it to Whipsnade yesterday to catch up on those adorable tiger cubs.
Sadly they have lost one, but the three remaining are a joy to watch

Pin down your brother and shower him with kisses

42909251920_4cb5139c63_b.jpg

Just too cheeky

44000851744_9b214b50d0_b.jpg

and very impolite

43809797505_62f9908f1a_b.jpg

Stroppy, well if Dad gets too close to dinner

42909251210_475f534489_b.jpg

Brotherly love

43809798255_f04e6ef7e9_b.jpg

Great set, I hadnt heard about the loss - any ideas of the cause?

Beautiful - thanks for the update :)

@Hertsman - this was the Facebook post:

We are extremely sad to let you know that one of our four tiger cubs was put to sleep this morning, 22 August.

Keepers grew increasingly concerned for his wellbeing when he appeared to be finding it difficult to walk and move around the enclosure.

Yesterday, our team of vets took the cub to the veterinary hospital on site, to run tests and give him extra care and attention. Sadly, his condition deteriorated rapidly, and he became unable to walk.

This morning, the veterinary team, alongside keepers, made the difficult decision to put him to sleep. A post-mortem and further tests will be carried out, which will hopefully give us more information about the underlying cause of the cub’s condition.

Our other three cubs are in good health, and remain with mum Naya and dad Botzman in their enclosure.

It’s a very sad day for everyone, and we know your thoughts will be with our keepers.

Great set, I hadnt heard about the loss - any ideas of the cause?

Thanks Mark, Fi has explained, such a shame but in the wild casualty rates are much higher.

Beautiful - thanks for the update :)

Cheers Fi, they are getting very playful now, both parents were in with them when we went back in the afternoon,
Dad was prowling the fence and cub was hissing and snarling as he went past :D
Mum was up on highest platform out of the way

Gorgeous shots

Thank you, does help to have cute models :love:

I thought it was going to be a selfie, when I saw the title and then read it again, as I'd missed the "cute" part first time :p

Nice set Ingrid, Glad they put in an appearance for you (y)

are the barriers down now?

I thought it was going to be a selfie, when I saw the title and then read it again, as I'd missed the "cute" part first time :p

Nice set Ingrid, Glad they put in an appearance for you (y)

are the barriers down now?

A selfie of me would be more like Scarey :D

Yep, as usual it required a bit of patience while they slept, but they put on a good show for us :D

Didn't go round that side, they were by the dens, in the top corner, but I didn't see anything

Thanks for the praise, hope you are ok :(:p

They've grown quite a bit in the last 7 weeks!
Their eyes are darker too.
Cute set Ingrid.

Simply delightful.

All the big cats have a certain something that makes them oh so photogenic...........and the cubs have that 'magic' in spades :)

Thanks for sharing :)

Back