Cuteness overload.....................no apologies

Gremlin

Houdini
Name
Ingrid
Edit My Images
No
Because it's all @spike241 's fault
Just had to pay a visit to RSCC after Selena posted that gorgeous Cloudy cub picture

So my own version, looking a little more alert , he a couple of weeks older

17052259515_3b69e5f0e9_b.jpg

17050787042_b9de09ca01_b.jpg

and the cute but very lively banded civet babe

17050787402_6c1455a8f1_b.jpg

17026252956_ef226936cd_b.jpg

And finally a total surprise, 6 day old Sri Lankan Rusty Cat kitten, found in the cage of a female who is already raising
a previous young litter so is being hand reared by a dedicated keeper

17026252716_25c4f43617_b.jpg

16866026339_5676d3eb93_b.jpg

Will definately be going back later in the year when hopefully the building work will be further on, at the moment they are
building bigger and better runs for the animals

Last edited:
I was tempted to quote your objection to such handling Ingrid from last year ... but they are so adorable ;)

I was tempted to quote your objection to such handling Ingrid from last year ... but they are so adorable ;)

When you accused me of saying something l didn't Neil;)

Selena and l had a fairly long conversation about it.
My main objection is those places that breed so called rare cubs then exhibit them at extortionate prices in this way.
These aren't on the website, only bought out for 5minutes each and with the older 2 you could tell they felt totally happy and relaxed with the keepers who were raising them. We only knew they were bringing them out because the keeper told us. I doubt there were more then 50 people on site and only 10 around the cubs
I have nothing but praise for them and the dedication they have to the animals, and their friendly , helpful attitude to
The public, we were even shown the best place to see the tigers outside in their huge run.

I also object to 'meet the cubs' type experiences, especially when they involve actually handling the animals.

I know I've said this many times but RSCC is totally different to other zoos. Probably due to its size, it doesn't attract many visitors and most of them are quiet and respectful of the animals.
If they thought the animals would be in any danger then they wouldn't bring them out :)

Back