Cuteness overload!

Nice Si the drop of water on the bill is lovely. Ahh mate i've hatched hundreds if not more mallard breeds, opening an incubator door and seeing 'em all just out of the egg will always be a highlight in my life. you can't speak though,if you do they all come. Ahh mate a tidal wave of DO ducklins,needs seeing !!

lovely mate maybe not quite level?

Nice Si the drop of water on the bill is lovely. Ahh mate i've hatched hundreds if not more mallard breeds, opening an incubator door and seeing 'em all just out of the egg will always be a highlight in my life. you can't speak though,if you do they all come. Ahh mate a tidal wave of DO ducklins,needs seeing !!

lovely mate maybe not quite level?

Thanks Stu, that's sounds incredible!

I've had another look and you're right, good spot! I didn't have a lot of room at the bottom so I've underdone the straighting a touch. Made a slight tweak to the version on Flickr

It was bro all hands on deck with buckets Can't beat a bucket of DO ducklings :LOL: One word though and utter chaos. Being the first thing they see you are their mum and they come when called.:LOL:

Buddy i'm a dunce with PP but you could possibly extend canvas? Ha reflections go on for ever huh:D

It was bro all hands on deck with buckets Can't beat a bucket of DO ducklings :LOL: One word though and utter chaos. Being the first thing they see you are their mum and they come when called.:LOL:

Buddy i'm a dunce with PP but you could possibly extend canvas? Ha reflections go on for ever huh:D

Sounds wonderful :)

I possibly could Stu, but where's the fun in that?! I'd have no incentive to go back and try and get it right SooC then!! :LOL:

Cuteness overload at our local NR. Took the kids down to see the Ducklings before they get too big :)

Mallard Duckling @ Longton Brickcroft by Simon Lundbeck, on Flickr

It's the best I've managed. Could do to go back if I get chance. Be nice to get something without Mum's reflection in the shot and a better reflection, but hey ho

The ducklings or the Kids getting too big??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Lovely shot buddy - the low POV makes it for me

Les :)

Haha the Ducklings Les, don't get me started on how quickly the kids are growing up!

Cheers :)

Back