Cycle

• Thread starter Deleted member 74234
  • Start date
I do like this Treff, the intersecting lines and angle make for a great image, the bike I feel needs to be more in the shot as opposed to on the edge.

Agree,an interesting shot and for me captivating too. I'd also say,well spotted.

Doing what Steve suggests would mean cropping a bit from the stairs but it could probably take it,if you agreed but would it make that much difference to getting the bike further in ? I don't think so. If you'd stood further down maybe but you'd have a different perspective and you would then have just a small section of stairs/chain link which you would then be inclined to crop out and lose it all. My view is that you couldn't do anything else in that position without losing an integral part of the scene .

I'll be interested to see what others have to say about this one.

Thanks both sbowler579 and JohnC6 for the comment. Yes interesting. I walked past this quite a few times before deciding on the best angle. I think the reflection, looking
down into the water makes it and the stairs, bike, etc sort of stops you falling in as it were. I could not get the bike further in because there was to much junk in the way at the edge of the frame.
So, did the best of what was there. I would have move the bike but it is locked to railings lol. Cheers

If only there had been a nun skipping up the stairs with a new born baby clutched to her chest I would have believed it was a shot by Cartier-Bresson [emoji6]

Nice shot

I love it - the angles, different textures, patterns of dark and light.... there's a touch of Escher in it. The position of the bike is fine as it is if you give it a different title (but don't ask me what!)

Thanks landlover for the comments. Do you know how long it took be to clone out that nun with the child clutch to her chest. It took me days and days. Lol. Thanks Tracer for the comment.

Back