Dad_N_ Daughter

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
I was off work yesterday and so was Kirsty, we were pretty bored I must say, both mooching around the house, bad weather and little motivation to do anything, whilst wanting to do something (not sure if everyone feels this way at times). Anyhow whilst having a cuppa Kirsty was showing me a website of a photographer whom had taken images of prisoners last meals whilst on Death Row, made me feel very eerie and quite odd too we had a right good natter about that site. From viewing that site I somehow got to show Kirsty these Genetic portraits I had stumbled upon a while ago which were probably old hat but I had not seen them before and found them really strange but fascinating.
Kirsty did too, so it was decided we would try to do one.
Obviously this helps if you look alike :-( I don't think we look that alike but when you put the two photos together, yes is looks weird ! but I think there are some similarities.
Past a few hours too :)

All comments & feedback is most welcomed.

Gaz

dad_n_daughter.jpg

Last edited:
Yes and not what I was expecting when I clicked on the thread....:)

I think you've done a good job - just shown my daughter and suggested we try - got told to bu&&er off

Last edited:
That works for me Gary, very interesting and a great bit of work.(y)

George.

Well thats, freaky! I like it though you have done a great job of balancing the different skin types and tones :D
Thanks Christian.
Cheers Alan.
Yes and not what I was expecting when I clicked on the thread....:)

I think you've done a good job - just shown my daughter and suggested we try - got told to bu&&er off
Orrrrrrrr thats a shame :) Thanks for stopping by.
Classic - I love it :D
Cheers Lez
That works for me Gary, very interesting and a great bit of work.(y)

George.
Yes I found them ineresting when I first saw them.
Nice idea, you've done a really good job of it.
Thanks Mark. It did turn out better than expected.
Thanks Shaun
I think you do look alike, very interesting
Thanks Karen :)
Nice one really like it.
Cheers Micheal.
Awesome idea:clap:, looks great :)
Thanks Mark. Like I said above I can't take credit for the idea I just imitaded this guys series "Ulric Collette"
That's brilliant.
But How??
Hi Alan. Thank you. How ?
I took Kirstys photo then Kirsty took mine.
Placed them into photoshop one on top of the other then applied layer mask erased half of one of them.
Love it. Very cleverly done.
Thanks Dean.

Gaz

Really like this, and been inspired to have a go myself, thanks for sharing the technique as well :clap:

Brilliant and weird at same time some clear similarities but different at same time :D

Great bit of PP work there Gary, you've blended the two images together well

That's pretty damn cool and freaky as has been said, it's gteat to see something different too :)

Really like this, and been inspired to have a go myself, thanks for sharing the technique as well :clap:
Your like me! I too was fascinated by these.
Have fun.

Gaz
Brilliant and weird at same time some clear similarities but different at same time :D
Thanks Bryn.
Great bit of PP work there Gary, you've blended the two images together well
Cheers Steve. I did think it would be hard to blend but as it turned out it did not take very long.
That's pretty damn cool and freaky as has been said, it's gteat to see something different too :)
Cheers T

:)

Gaz

I keep looking at this and forgetting to comment! Really well done, really shows how much you guys look alike. So totally interesting! Well done!

I keep looking at this and forgetting to comment! Really well done, really shows how much you guys look alike. So totally interesting! Well done!
Cheers Beth. My better half had the day off work yesterday and went shopping with Kirsty it seems Kirsty is allergic to spending just like her Dad :))

Gaz

Back