Daily observations

Name
Jon
Edit My Images
Yes
IMG_1575.JPG

I have found a little area in the hedge that runs along the expressway. The road can be viewed from a safe distance, and being the other side of the hedge, motorists are not distracted.

Spotted this wagon thundering down the road, the driver can't be seen. I have lightened the photo, and brought up the shadows, but still can't see the driver. There is a sort of curtain or possibly a blind, maybe he is behind that.

I would not like to see that image in my rear view mirror, faceless driver (Duel film, I always thought it was called Juggernaut) . :eek:

Last edited:
IMG_1574.JPG

Although to be fair, these new modern trucks do look very well looked after. Obviously hauliers want their vehicles looking clean and presentable, after all their name is all over the trucks.

IMG_1578a.JPG

A nice clean one...

IMG_1584b.JPG

A minute later, a filthy one comes past. :)

Oh and before anyone says anything, I was doing my daily exercises of walking and stretching. Nobody else was anywhere near me. I was only there for a few minutes, I then moved on. :)

Last edited:
IMG_1592.JPG

Back along the path, heading for home and a nice Coffee. Is boating allowed, if they can do so safely? I wonder if it would be considered as non essential, as it could be seen as a leisure activity. But how about people that live on boats?

Back