Dali - Live music event

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
A friend won a competition to attend this event and took me as his plus one.

I might have let the free bar get the better of me - but I had a good night.

full set here https://www.flickr.com/photos/62198876@N02/albums/72157656711134613

1 L1020634 by dancook1982, on Flickr

2 L1020653 by dancook1982, on Flickr

3 L1020719 by dancook1982, on Flickr

4 L1030005 by dancook1982, on Flickr

5 L1030163 by dancook1982, on Flickr

6 L1020542 by dancook1982, on Flickr

7 L1030199 by dancook1982, on Flickr

8 L1030036 by dancook1982, on Flickr

Good grief, Dan. You are making that Leica Q work for you. These are awesome man.

You still not tempted by an older M + a few rolls of film to compliment it? :eek:P

Good grief, Dan. You are making that Leica Q work for you. These are awesome man.

You still not tempted by an older M + a few rolls of film to compliment it? :eek:P

:) cheers, I like the simplicity, I don't want any decision making when it comes to choosing what gear to use.

28mm - f1.7 - point and click :D

:) cheers, I like the simplicity, I don't want any decision making when it comes to choosing what gear to use.

28mm - f1.7 - point and click :D

That's the same approach I have now with everything except weddings where I use two primes on separate bodies.

Each of my personal cameras has one lens. I love the simplicity of not obsession over gear.

That's the same approach I have now with everything except weddings where I use two primes on separate bodies.

Each of my personal cameras has one lens. I love the simplicity of not obsession over gear.

My GAS has ended quite abruptly, I'm even finding it difficult to bring myself to purchase a flash.

Every single one is fantastic! I'm just starting out in music photography and you've inspired me to go 'behind the scenes' with some of your shots. Love the cameraman & photographer shot!

Every single one is fantastic! I'm just starting out in music photography and you've inspired me to go 'behind the scenes' with some of your shots. Love the cameraman & photographer shot!

Thanks, I'm glad I can inspire people :D

It's already been said but these are all excellent shots. #4 is very well seen and captured. You've made it look easy, which I'm sure is not the case.

It's already been said but these are all excellent shots. #4 is very well seen and captured. You've made it look easy, which I'm sure is not the case.

:D did I say it was a free bar..? I took full advantage :D

:D did I say it was a free bar..? I took full advantage :D

Good man!! Reduces camera shake as you're more relaxed, I'm sure.

Used to drink a lot, and shot an event whilst being paid in beer (it was my other half's mum's company family day) so tried to get as well paid as I could....and the shots were some of the best I'd taken at the time. Don't drink any more so they had to pay me £ this time (they asked me to do it again a couple of weeks ago).

Last edited:
Back