Danielle

On the first photo her pose looks a little to awkward. I struggle thinking why you'd stand that way. The fish/things sticking out of the wall are an interesting idea, especally with the wall dappling as well, but I did spend longer working out what they were rather then looking at the subject

On the first photo her pose looks a little to awkward. I struggle thinking why you'd stand that way. The fish/things sticking out of the wall are an interesting idea, especally with the wall dappling as well, but I did spend longer working out what they were rather then looking at the subject
And the second ?

The second one is nicely lit and the model looks relaxed and the pose looks quite natural so it works for me.

One tiny thing to think about next time is the hands. Hands are the hardest thing to get right in a photo and many an excellent shot has been let down by poor hand control. In this case the hand holding the bag is a tough stiff for me.

Nit picking I know, but that's a good thing realy.

Of more importance is was your subject happy with the results and secondly were you happy with the results, crack those two an sod what anyone else thinks ;) remember those who can do and those who can't offer advice on forums or something like that.

Keep posting them though, I am too old to do this sort of thing nowadays but I still like to see well executed portraits etc.

Paul

The second one is nicely lit and the model looks relaxed and the pose looks quite natural so it works for me.

One tiny thing to think about next time is the hands. Hands are the hardest thing to get right in a photo and many an excellent shot has been let down by poor hand control. In this case the hand holding the bag is a tough stiff for me.

Nit picking I know, but that's a good thing realy.

Of more importance is was your subject happy with the results and secondly were you happy with the results, crack those two an sod what anyone else thinks ;) remember those who can do and those who can't offer advice on forums or something like that.

Keep posting them though, I am too old to do this sort of thing nowadays but I still like to see well executed portraits etc.

Paul
Thanks Paul
I really appreciate your comments

Back