D'Animal

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
Pro Boxer, I've had some fantastic shots with this fine gentlemen when he's been fighting so managed to get him into the studio for a more relaxed shoot. No faces were hurt in the production of these images (thankfully, lol)

Standing over 6 feet, a proper nice bloke but when he gets into "mode", it was quite intimidating, especially after seeing him put several other pro boxers firmly on their bums in previous matches. 5 minute PP on the images, basic Camera RAW adjustments for white balance, then a dodge-and-burn to highlight muscle definition (basically darkening shadows) to bring out definition more.

Since this was in-studio, there was no sweat involved, just a little trick..

D'Animal #1 by Carl Harrison, on Flickr

D'Animal #3 by Carl Harrison, on Flickr

D'Animal #2 by Carl Harrison, on Flickr

D'Animal #4 by Carl Harrison, on Flickr

D'Animal #5 by Carl Harrison, on Flickr

Thanks for popping in

Great job Carl. Well lit and the pp is nice and gritty to suit. I'm not overly keen on the background, it seems a little too overpowering for me but that's only a slight niggle.

Great job Carl. Well lit and the pp is nice and gritty to suit. I'm not overly keen on the background, it seems a little too overpowering for me but that's only a slight niggle.
I do need some new background. I do have 4 smaller one's though I dont think none of them suited this shoot. Might go look for something different though - thanks for reminding me :)

Excellent set Carl :) I think a slate grey BG would suit this type of shot

Les

Back