Dark chocolate...

Edit My Images
Yes
cad.jpg

I took this on a trip to the Cadbury Factory and loved the sign and the way it sits at the top of the factory, almost ominously. It seemed almost dark, which is whyI went for the look I have. Comments and thought and technical advice would be greatly appreciated.

Again, apologies for those of you who have seen this posted elsewhere as I feel this is a more appropriate section.

Rather nice (y) I think that the processing really works well :clap: I guess the only thing is that the windows are perfectly symmetrical and I would have liked them to be, that could be sorted out with some careful cropping (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

I really like this shot, apart from the fact that it has made me want chocolate :)

the only thing that caught my eye is that the roof line above the sign seems to be on a slight slant. I think that is what Matt is saying as well.

Many thanks to you both and glad you like it. I think it's more the windows that he's mentioned, to get them more symmetrical, but i've left it asymmetrical on purpose to break it up a bit, as with the extra building bit at the top. But I can see what you mean with the top left. I think it's more a slight lens distortion than a tilt, as if you look at the windows, they're all straight. It's a nightmare with PS to get all the lines right and then also to get rid of distortion etc, but i've learnt a few tricks which i'll try over the next day or so and respost tomorrow. Many many thanks.:)

darkchocfinallytwistednewskycopysmall.jpg

I keep coming back to this, I like it but what I'd like to see is a full range of tones.

IMVHO it looks 'muddy' but perhaps that was your intention :shrug:

Very moody shot, I really like this, especially the 2nd version posted.

Back